This page has been migrated. Please visit the main site at http://www.aeqai.com/main. Thank you.
More contributors pending
- Keith Banner has published two works of fiction, and essays and short stories in a number of magazines and journals. He cofounded Visionaries & Voices and Thunder-Sky, Inc., two local non-profit arts organizations. Visit his [Blog].
- Daniel Brown
is an Independent Art Advisor who builds corporate and private art collections across America. He is also a freelance curator, mainly in Cincinnati, Columbus, and Kansas City, specializing in contemporary art.
- Karen S. Chambers has written extensively about fine art, craft, and design for international publications.
- Jane Durrell writes on the visual arts and travel for a variety of publications. Her career has tacked between stints at various museums, particularly the Cincinnati Art Museum, and journalism.
- Dania Eliot, a graduate of Thomas More and former CCM student, she produces an arts program on local artists for Northern Kentucky cable
access. Visit her personal [Blog].
- A.C. Frabetti
founded and directed his own private art gallery in Italy, where he resided for ten years. He holds an MFA, an MA, and a Certificate in Art and Philosophy from Stony Brook University. Visit his [Blog].
- Cynthia Osborne Hoskin is an east coast transplant with a background in painting, printmaking, writing, and editing.
- Matt Morris is a transplant from southern Louisiana and a graduate of the Art Academy of Cincinnati. He makes art and writes. Visit his personal [Blog].
- Laura A. Partridge is a writer and museum professional with degrees in English and art history. In her writing on art she is interested in themes of language, gender and cultural identity.
- Dustin Pike, a Cincinnati native, is a practicing graphic designer and artist. Visit his [web site] here.
- Alan D. Pocaro is an artist, educator, and writer. He earned an MFA from Miami University, an MA from the University of Akron, and a BFA from Ohio University.
- David Rosenthal is a photographer, educator, and the founder of Prairie Gallery. He earned a BA from Cornell, a JD from Indiana University, and an MFA from the University of Cincinnati.
- Maria Seda-Reeder is a lifelong storyteller interested in the intersection of art creation and writing. She has extensive gallery experience, and earned her
MA in Art History from the University of Cincinnati in 2007.
- Jerry Stein
has 38 years experience as a critic, arts writer and reporter with The Cincinnati Post, having covered a wide spectrum of the arts that included visual arts, film, theater and dance. Visit his personal [Blog].
- Kathy Stockman is an art historian, writer, and critic living in Cincinnati. She is the founder of Cincinnati Art Snob [Blog].
More guest writers pending
- The following are guest and past contributors:
- Andrew Au, printmaker, is an assistant professor at Miami University.
- Aaron Betsky is the current director of the Cincinnati Art Museum.
- Amanda Dalla Villa Adams
is currently pursuing graduate studies in Art History at the University of Cincinnati. Her work includes gallery assistanceship and auction cataloguing.
- Jennifer Feld is an Art Consultant for Artonomy Inc. as well as the Gallery Director at the Eva G. Farris Art Gallery at Thomas More College.
- David Jarred is a West Coast transplant, working artist and motion picture technician.
- Tamera Muente is curatorial assistant/exhibition coordinator at the Taft Museum of Art and a frequent contributor to art criticism publications.
- Selena Reder's interest in the arts stems from her mother, sculptor Stephanie Cooper, and her grandfather, designer Richard A. Cooper.
- William Renschler is the founder and director of the Aisle Gallery.